Thierry H LeJemtel, MDCardiovascular Disease
Dr. Le Jemtel received his MD from the Faculte de Medecine in Rouen, France. He completed his internship and residency at the Royal Victoria Hospital at McGill University in Canada. For 30 years Dr. Le Jemtel worked at the Hospital of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York, working his way up from a fellow to the co-director of the cardiology program and a full-time, tenured professor. Dr. Le Jemtel joined the Tulane University School of Medicine, Section of Cardiology faculty in 2005. Dr. Le Jemtel is renowned for his expertise in heart failure and heart transplantation, and has written over 160 original articles for publication. He is on the editorial board of the Journal of the American College of Cardiology, and the American Journal of Cardiovascular Drugs.
- Cardiovascular Disease - Primary - Board Certified
- Graduate Degree: Faculté de Médecine
- Internship: Royal Victoria Hospital/McGill University
- Residency: Royal Victoria Hospital/McGill University
- Tulane Medical Center
- Tulane Lakeside Hospital for Women and Children