Neal M Jackson, MDOtolaryngology (ENT)
Dr. Jackson is a Board-Certified Otolaryngologist. After earning a MD degree from the University of Texas in San Antonio, where he served as the Student Body President, Dr. Jackson then completed a 5-year residency training in Otolaryngology/ Head and Neck Surgery at hospitals and clinics associated with LSU Health Science Center- New Orleans. He was then chosen to complete a 2-year Fellowship in Neurotology, Otology, and Skull Base Surgery at the prestigious Michigan Ear Institute, the largest neurotology practice in the country.
Dr. Jackson sees adults and children in his clinic for any ear-related issue, including hearing loss, chronic ear infections, skull base tumors such as acoustic neuroma, facial nerve weakness, vertigo, etc. He performs a wide range of ear surgeries including cochlear implantation, chronic ear surgery, stapes surgery, skull base tumor surgery, etc. Dr. Jackson has also presented at national meetings, written chapters for medical textbooks, and received awards for his research.
- Otolaryngology (ENT) - Primary - Board Certified
- Gender: Male
- Graduate Degree: University of Texas Health Science Center - 2011
- Residency: Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center - 2016
- Fellowship: The Michigan Ear Institute - 2018
- Tulane Medical Center
- Tulane Lakeside Hospital for Women and Children