Jonathan Gugel, MDInternal Medicine
After finishing medical school, Dr. Gugel moved to Chicago, where he completed his residency in Internal Medicine & Pediatrics at the University of Chicago, in 2007. He received his Board Certification in Internal Medicine later that year. Subsequently, he joined the faculty at Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood, IL. While at Loyola, Dr. Gugel provided direct patient care at one of its ambulatory clinics, and served as an attending physician supervising residents in the hospital.
Dr. Gugel joined the staff at Tulane Medical Center in January 2013. He is a Fellow in the American College of Physicians.
- Internal Medicine - Primary - Board Certified
- Undergraduate Degree: University of California Los Angeles - 1995
- Graduate Degree: Tulane University School of Medicine - 2003
- Residency: University of Chicago - 2007
- Tulane Medical Center
- Tulane Lakeside Hospital for Women and Children