Aaron S Dumont, MDNeurological Surgery
He is a board-certified neurosurgeon who completed his residency at the University of Virginia as well as a fellowship in cerebrovascular, skull base and endovascular neurosurgery at the University of Virginia. He has interests in all areas of pediatric and adult neurosurgery including spine disorders, movement disorders, epilepsy, stroke and cerebrovascular disease, peripheral nerve disease, radiosurgery and tumors of the brain and spine.
He is dually trained in open traditional microsurgery and minimally invasive endovascular surgery for vascular disorders of the brain and spine. He has active neurosurgical research interests and has published and presented extensively with more than 200 publications and more than 175 national and international presentations. He is a member of the Editorial Board of the Journal of Neurosurgery (the specialty’s leading scientific journal) and serves on the Editorial Boards of several other academic journals.
- Neurological Surgery - Primary - Board Certified
- Gender: Male
- Fellowship: University of Virginia Health System - 2007
- Internship: University of Virginia Health System - 2001
- Residency: University of Virginia Health System - 2006
- Graduate Degree: University of Calgary - 2000
- Tulane Lakeside Hospital
- Tulane Medical Center