|When:||Saturday, Sept. 8, 2018, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.|
|Where:||Tulane Medical Center Lobby, 1415 Tulane Ave., New Orleans, LA 70112|
Rickey Jackson knows what it takes to be a man. But it’s more than dominating a football field, winning a Super Bowl or earning his way into the NFL Hall of Fame.
Rickey knows being a man means taking care of yourself so you can take care of the people in your life. That’s why he – along with several other New Orleans Saints legends – is partnering with Tulane Health System to raise awareness of prostate cancer and provide FREE PSA screenings to any eligible men.
- Meet and have pictures taken with Rickey and other football legends.
- Hear Rickey’s personal testimony about his prostate cancer diagnosis and recovery.
- Enter a drawing to win memorabilia signed by Rickey and other former players.
- Test your skills on a robotic surgery system.
- Win prizes by testing your strength against former NFL players.
- Enjoy a free lunch and learn about other men’s health topics from the experts at Tulane.
What to Bring:
Please print and bring the PSA Screening form to your appointment.