Ingredients and Preparation
- Prepare grill or broiler.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, 1 tablespoon of the chives, lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Add scallops and toss until thoroughly coated.
- Thread scallops and cherry tomatoes onto the skewers and brush thoroughly with the lemon-chive mixture.
- Place scallop kebabs on a lightly oiled grill rack or a nonstick broiler pan. Grill for 8-12 minutes, turning regularly, until opaque in center and lightly browned. If broiling, broil for 6-8 minutes, turning a few times, until opaque in center and lightly browned. It’s easy to overcook scallops, so keep a close eye on them to make sure they don’t burn.
- Garnish kebabs with remaining tablespoon of chopped chives.