There are no specific lifestyle changes to manage Hodgkins disease. However, there are things you can do to help yourself feel better during treatment and to help manage the side effects. These include:
- Balance rest and activities.
- Avoid exposure to bacteria and viruses:
- Eat a healthy diet. Good nutrition can help your body to handle treatment and can help you to feel better.
- Seek support from friends and family, and/or join a support group. Social support is essential for helping you to deal with the emotional toll of cancer.
- Reviewer: Mohei Abouzied, MD; Michael Woods, MD
- Review Date: 04/2013 -
- Update Date: 03/18/2013 -