Tulane Medical Center is proud to offer a comprehensive hepatobiliary and pancreatic program. We provide care for patients with diseases and cancers of the liver, pancreas and bile ducts including: Liver cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Cholestatic liver disease, and Fatty liver disease.
A multidisciplinary team of experts work together to develop a customized treatment plan which best fits the needs of each individual. Tulane’s facilities offer the most advanced diagnostic testing and state-of-the-art services. Tulane Medical Center provides rapid access to this exceptional care by having a dedicated Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Center Liaison.
Services & Treatments
- Liver Transplant
- Pancreas Transplant
- Medical management of liver diseases
- Liver resection procedures (open, laparoscopic and robotic)
- Bile duct resection and reconstruction
- Radiofrequency or microwave ablation
- Transarterial chemoembolization (TACE)
- Yttrium-90 microsphere therapy (SIRT) (Therasphere)
- Conformal beam radiotherapy
- Chemotherapy and targeted therapy for hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC)
- Advanced diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy for complex hepatobiliary and pancreatic disorders
- Surgical management of benign and malignant pancreatic disorders including those requiring radical resection with vascular reconstruction
- Multidisciplinary management of pancreatic malignancy
To refer a patient for consultation and evaluation to the Hepatobiliary & Pancreatic Center, please contact our dedicated Hepatobiliary Center Liaison toll-free at 1-855-827-4884. We make every effort to see patients within seven days of a referral.
Tulane University School of Medicine Pancreas & Biliary Center.