- 03.13.14 from 07:00 PM to 09:00 PM
- 03.20.14 from 07:00 PM to 09:00 PM
- 03.22.14 from 09:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- 03.25.14 from 06:30 PM to 07:30 PM
- 03.27.14 from 07:00 PM to 09:00 PM
Breast Feeding Center
Tulane-Lakeside Hospital's Breastfeeding Support Center is staffed with two board certified lactation consultants, as well as breastfeeding educators to assist with breastfeeding while in the hospital. Consults are available seven days a week for new mothers in the hospital and out-patient consults are available, as well. Breast pumps (for sale or rent), breastfeeding supplies, and intimate apparel are also available in our center. After discharge, mothers are encouraged to call us for additional support.
If you are currently pregnant and considering breastfeeding please feel free to contact us at (504) 780-4365.
Tulane-Lakeside’s Prenatal Education