- 09.04.14 from 07:00 PM to 09:00 PM
- 09.06.14 from 09:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- 09.11.14 from 07:00 PM to 09:00 PM
- 09.13.14 from 09:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- 09.16.14 from 06:30 PM to 07:30 PM
If you are having a medical emergency, please call 911.
Emergency Services at Tulane Medical Center and Tulane-Lakeside Hospital are the best place to go if the worst ever happens to you or your family. Your emergency is our emergency. And that's why our patients receive care from an experienced team of emergency physicians, specially trained nurses, technicians and other healthcare professionals within minutes of arriving through our doors.
The Emergency Services teams at Tulane offer emergency care 24 hours a day, and is staffed by Emergency Room physicians 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Employing the latest techniques and technology, Tulane works closely with the area’s ambulance services to ensure the best possible care, beginning even before patients arrive at the hospital so emergency physicians can plan for treatment even before arrival.
Tulane Medical Center ER
Corner of Tulane Ave and LaSalle St, New Orleans, LA
- Accredited Primary Stroke Center
- Treatment of major and minor injuries and illnesses
4700 I-10 Service Rd W, Metairie, LA
- Emergency obstetrics care for pregnant women
- Diagnosis and treatment of urgent, non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses
- Sexual assault exams and evidence collection for Jefferson Parish
For non-life threatening medical problems, Tulane offers the convenience of checking emergency room wait times on the hospital website home page tulanehealthcare.com.
Tulane Medical Center offers on-the-go access to facility and medical information with the iTriage healthcare decision tool. iTriage allows patients to check symptoms; research diseases, procedures, tests and treatment; locate appropriate medical facilities nearby, and see real-time wait times in the ER; and connect patients to personal health records. This interactive technology available to Smartphone users is free and is currently available for download to iPhone® and Android™ users, and soon available as an application for Blackberry® and Palm® Smartphones. All other web-enabled devices can access iTriage at iTriageHealth.com.