- 08.28.14 from 07:00 PM to 09:00 PM
- 09.04.14 from 07:00 PM to 09:00 PM
- 09.06.14 from 09:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- 09.11.14 from 07:00 PM to 09:00 PM
- 09.13.14 from 09:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Tulane Breast Health Services
Tulane Medical Center is dedicated to the complete breast health of women in the Greater New Orleans community. Our facilities are outfitted with technologically advanced equipment that provides a full range of services including prevention, screening, diagnosis and treatment of breast ailments. A multidisciplinary team of specialists work together to provide holistic care that meets the unique physical and emotional needs of each patient in a warm and compassionate manner.
Services & Treatments
- Bone Density Testing (DEXA)
- Breast Evaluation and Monitoring
- Diagnostic and Screening Digital and 3D Mammography
- Breast Ultrasound
- Cyst Aspiration
- Core Breast biopsy (Stereotactic and Ultrasound guided)
- Clinical Breast Exams
- Second Opinion Services
- Ancillary and rehabilitation services
- Risk assessment
3D and Digital Technology
Tulane Medical Center is the first in the Gulf South to offer 3D mammograms, also called breast tomosynthesis. With 3D digital mammograms and conventional digital mammography we are able to provide the highest image quality, which allows us to find tumors that are smaller than you can feel. You experience a shorter exam time with faster image results. We also offer MammoPad® for a more comfortable screening experience.
Online: Schedule your annual screening mammogram online. Click Here
Abigail Chaffin, M.D.
Ernest S. Chiu, M.D.
Cynthia Hanemann, M.D.
Stephen Jones, M.D.
4720 I-10 Service Road
Metairie, LA 70001
Tulane Medical Center
1415 Tulane Ave, 2nd Floor
New Orleans, LA 70112
4700 S I-10 Service Rd W
Metairie, LA 70001
For more information, please visit the Tulane University School of Medicine Breast Surgery Center web page.